Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Life of a Teacher...through Snapshots



"As a teacher, to fail to teach would be my greatest sin. But a greater sin than that would be to deny my students the opportunity to learn..."
- cindyjbj



"To keep the excitement of learning and creativity alive at all ages is the ultimate challenge, giving life meaningful colour".
- Marian Diamond, PhD, in Creating the Future



 

 "School can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration".
- David Higgins and Galina Dolya, UK Educators 





"Children are travelers in an unknown land and we are their guides".
- Robert Fisher, author of Teaching Children to Think





"A child's life is like a piece of paper on which everyone who passes by leaves an impression".
- Chinese proverb





"I touch the future; I teach".
- Christa McAuliffe, Teacher / NASA Astronaut





"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves".
- Galileo





"People learn in direct proportion to how much fun they are having".
- Bob Pike, Creative Training Techniques




"When they tell you to grow up, they mean stop growing".
- Pablo Picasso





"A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops".
- Henry Adams





"I try to teach...I learn from my students..."
- cindyjbj

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going".
- Anonymous

"What does not kill you will make you stronger".
- Achilles in Troy

"God does not call me to be successful, He calls me to be faithful".
- Mother Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...